Saturday, September 3, 2011

On the road

After struggling to find a job in the construction field, my wife and I decided that I would get my CDL license. Part of the agreement with my trucking company is that I have to long haul drive for them for the next year. So far I've only be gone for almost two weeks and I've been from Phoenix to Washington to Philadelphia to Florida. My wife told me I should be telling everyone about the cool stuff I see. We figured an "anonymous blog" would be the safest way to keep track. So keep watching for crazy things from around the country.

PS- My wife is the good speller in the relationship. You'll know when I'm the one posting.

1 comment:

  1. I'M so excited for this!! Thanks for doing it, I can visit the country vicariously through you!! Thanks brother!

    ReplyDelete